Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Friday, October 31, 2008
Anella Kay
on the way home from the hospital very proud siblings!
Here are a few pictures of Anella Kay. I'll post the story later. :-) She's a sweetie!!!!!
Sister, I like your style...you had to have known that we're all obsessively checking your blog now. :) She's a mini-J.P.! So cute with that black hair!
4 comments:
She is really sweet!!! And it looks like not ready for this cold cruel world...she's like...what is this thing I have to sit in??:)
Sister, I like your style...you had to have known that we're all obsessively checking your blog now. :) She's a mini-J.P.! So cute with that black hair!
I was there for this picture, Dory and JP were discussing where this Mexican child came from... hehe.
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the story.
Post a Comment