
With nothing else terribly interesting to talk about I would like to address the idea of nesting...
I think the whole thing is made up.
I mean, if I don't switch out my kids summer things for fall,(which was the first time I was told I was nesting) who will? And if I don't mop floors when they need it, (or when my child poops on them) are one of your cleaning ladies coming over to do it for me? Or get out the bassinet or wash the sheets... you get the idea. All of these things are times when I was told I was nesting.
I have a chore list that I try to stick to some what regularly and it works out pretty well for me. But all the sudden when I am doing the same chores I have always done, with an occasional drawer clean out, this means I'm nesting? At this point I think it's just another way for people to express that they are excited for me that I'm at the "end" of my pregnancy because otherwise I've been nesting for many, many weeks.
If it does indicate delivery, exactly who decided the span for how long I still have to wait? I'm sure I could find corners to clean or something if that would help.
1 comment:
Here's a cheer for you, since I heard you are in labor.
Come on baby you can do it
Put a little kick to it!
Hooray! Hooray!
Post a Comment