Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun with Grammy

My mom came over Thursday to give me a little rest and to get a grand baby fix. It was wonderful and the funny thing is that we both felt rejuvenated by the time.
I got to go to the grocery store and library by myself and the whole time I had a funny feeling. I think it was a combination of thinking I was forgetting something, or the feeling you get when the kids are just to quiet they can't be up to anything good.




This will be a cabinet someday but right now the kids have just realised they fit in it. Probably not a great habit to form but it was funny the first time. Probably also not a coincidence that they were calling for Grammy to come see them, not Mommy. :-)

Yummy iced pumpkin and leaf cookies. Mostly fall colors, except the blue, John Patrick insisted on blue.

No comments: