Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Anella!!

This is Kara guest blogging for Krissy while she does her stay in the hospital after finally giving birth to little Anella Kay today. Anella (don't you just love that name??) arrived at 11:36am and weighs 7lbs 7oz and is 20 inches long. Krissy did excellent, and I'm not just saying that because I'm her big sister. I'll let her tell the whole birth story, but because I was there I get to be the first to say she did a great, great job. One of the most controlled women in labor I've ever seen!


Here are some pictures to hold you over until Kris can post the whole story!





look at all of her black, black hair!
she even already has black eyebrows and lashes!

bright, black eyes



mommy loves her



minutes after birth, look how pink she is!
















12 comments:

Eric said...

Congratulation Kris & John!

Kara said...

How wonderful! She is beautiful, and so is her name. It looks like mom never broke a sweat. You put me to shame.
Congratulations!

crystal said...

Seriously, I didn't know newborns could be this goregeous. Congratulations on your beautiful new blessing! So glad to hear it was a wonderful labor.

Kentucky Kate said...

Oh, Krissy she's just gorgeous!

Paulina said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations on the precious addition.

Kimberly said...

LOOK AT THAT DARK HAIR! She looks just like John Patrick in that first picture. I gasped and was like, "It's John Patrick!" I just laughed and laughed because I never in a million years expected dark hair. I don't know why because half your sibs are dark headed and half are blond. :) What a cute, cute surprise!

The Talberts said...

She's so beautiful!
Congratulations!

Also .. I did not know that Kara was older than Krissy. You Glenn girls are always surprising me.

Lee and Candace said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad Kara had a chance to put up pictures!! She is so sweet!

running shoes said...

WOW, Kris! You guys sure make cute babies!
Congratulations and good job!
KRH- thanks for guest posting.

Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is adorable, love the hair.

Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is adorable, love the hair.

Jessica said...

she is so beautiful!!! Congratulations to you all!