Saturday, October 25, 2008

-2

I guess negative two is the day I'm on now. Notice how happy the little baby on my countdown thingy looks? I'm pretty sure this is how my baby feels. "Yeah! One more day in the warm, quiet, safe womb!"

I've realized how... mundane my life is by trying to blog every day about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly thankful for the mundane and I wouldn't try to spice things up around here but it's not a whole lot that's worthy of telling every day.

John Patrick had another accident in his pants yesterday, this time at the mall. So we were that family which is the whole reason I don't like the play area. Who knows how many times a day there is a child playing with dirty pants and his mom doesn't know?

Crestview Hills Town Center is having Trick or Treating today from 11-1 so we're going to go take advantage of that free candy. I can tell you what will probably happen with it all. I'll tell myself that the kids shouldn't have that much sugar then I'll eat it all myself.

Sorry, Aunt Leigh Ann and G.G. for not having a baby for you to come see this weekend. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon. :-)


Since I haven't had any pictures for awhile I decided to find something amusing for you're viewing pleasure and I'll take my camera with me today. :-) These are from our days as "just friends" (read- John liked Krissy, Krissy was cruel and strung him on forever). The second picture is John flying right over my head, the picture was taken literally the split second before I screamed and hit the ground. Only in Iowa can you stand at the end of a runway and be almost hit by a small aircraft with only the corn to tell on you.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh, Kris! Your references to your Anne and Gil past always make me smile. I remember the days. :) Just look at you now, sister! On the verge of having his third baby! Oh, how things change! Btw, does it help to be encouraged that you WILL have the baby? It won't stay in there forever - promise!!