We went to Benton Farms in Walton today. They had a petting zoo, hay rides and lots of other things we didn't do because I didn't think of it until 30 minutes before it closed. But we had a great time. And came home with two pumpkins for a dollar a piece, free coloring books about milk and two happy kids with pumpkin cookies in their tummies.
Here is Dora and a rabbit also named Dora.
John Patrick looking over Dora's shoulder. The way he spent most of the time in the barn. He's a little more cautious than Dora with animals.
Dora- "Don't bother me I'm busy." John Patrick- "You want me to touch what."
In the end John Patrick loved helping poke the eyes and other shapes out of the face and Dora was only interested in pulling the guts out. She didn't want a face on hers at all.
2 comments:
That's such a cute idea! I'm excited to get into pumpkin season.
How fun! My kids love rabbits, too. :)
John Patrick, I don't like to touch the innards, either.
Post a Comment