
I know this doesn't have anything to do with my baby countdown but I saw another add with Kelly Ripa holding a bunch of towels on top of a washer and dryer and I about laughed my head off. Does anyone actually believe that she has EVER folded her own towels?!? Or made a single batch of cup cakes? Please. They could have at least chosen someone who has played the part of a mother once or twice. Bonnie Hunt for example, at least she has played a mother of twelve.
Baby update: I really thought maybe last night was it. I was feeling a little achy with some minor contractions and (unfortunately) some lower back pain... but, no. I even packed our bags completely so we were ready to go...but, no. waiting...waiting...
5 comments:
I totally love the Kelly Ripa ads just for that reason. I love how polished she is while she makes cupcakes for her kids. I'm in my pj's half the day (and typitally covered in spit up). They're so out of touch with reality that it's funny to me.
That add cracks me up, too! We all know the only thing she eats all day is a rice cake. And maybe a leaf of lettuce.
Yes, I'm waiting for baby news. I hope labor goes quickly!!!
That is sooo funny. I thought the exact same thing! I wonder what market they were trying to hit by picking her as a spokesperson. Obviously, not ours;-)
I'll be praying for labor AND patience in the meantime. I thought it was sooo hard to wait right at the end. Nice day, maybe a walk would help?
Kris, dear, I love you and am praying for you! I'm anxiously awaiting your little mystery baby! By the way, Kelly Ripa...ehhh, not so much. Have you ever watched Regis & Kelly? She manages to mention "The Hamptons" EVERY time I've ever watched it. Give me a break! And I'm supposed to buy stuff because she's so down to earth? The brand she's a spokeperson for is VERY expensive, so maybe it's fitting! :)
I just had to check again to see if you went to the hospital. I was at 39 weeks and 5 days when I had Anna- it would be a great day to have a baby! Tomorrow would be OK, too. :)
Post a Comment