Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My favorites

Some friends and I went to a park on Monday to get some pictures for a local pediatric dentistry office. The dentist goes to our church and he asked me to take some shots of some kiddo' s for his walls. Here are some of my favorites of our park outing Monday.

Dr. Greenhill wants everything in black and white with the vignette border. That's why they all match. If you all want a disc of them to mess around with them yourself, I can copy them for you and bring them to church.

Thank you so much for coming out and playing with us, it was fun!!!! I have lots of pictures that are so cute and have so much potential for funny captions but I thought I better not post 25 pictures. :-)





5 comments:

Jessica said...

aww those pictures are so cute!!!

kara h said...

Those are all ADORABLE. Good job.

running shoes said...

Hey! I know those kiddos!

What great photo Essie!

Janelle S said...

Oh good, I was hoping to see some of them. They're all so cute...hopefully we didn't give them all pink eye!!!

Lee and Candace said...

You did a great job!