Saturday, January 9, 2010

why?

what is wrong with me that I have now locked my keys in my car 3 times in the last 6 months? always with little ones out in the cold too.

3 comments:

joehendrix said...

Possible excuse, we had a minivan that not only locked the doors, but also set off the alarm for no apparent reason. The last time it did it we changed the battery on the car, & it never happened again. That or your a blonde.

krissy said...

haha, i think it's the latter

Kate said...

It was always really convenient that Tracy Griffin had onstar. We used it monthly to unlock the car! One time I was locked out of the house because the key pad on the garage door wouldn't work. So she called on-star and had them unlock the truck that was in the driveway and I used the garage door opener in it! It was brilliant!