I can't resist one more post about Dora being three already. Granted her first year was definitely a year long, at least, (hence the picture). But it was a year full of seeing God strong in my weaknesses.
The year between this picture and the next seemed fast but full. Dora began to be able to play with Buster more and they became wonderful buddies during this year.
Remember the pirate smile? Can you believe it's been a year since then? Honestly, if I didn't know better I would tell someone they were crazy to say it's been a year.
But here she is, three years old whether I'm ready or not. I can't wait to see what this year holds for Dora. She is so bright and eager to learn. Quite the little mommy and quite the dancer.
Other special things: a big brother hard at work long into the night (930) on signs for the windows to celebrate the special day.
Other special things: a big brother hard at work long into the night (930) on signs for the windows to celebrate the special day.



3 comments:
.
Oh, Krissy, she is just the cutest darn thing I've ever SEEN! Your kids are beautiful. You'll be so glad you're keeping this blog when they're older. They are so LUCKY!
Thanks Rach. I can't wait to see your little girl!! I'm so glad to have found your blog. Still, we would love to have you over for dinner sometime when you're up here.
Post a Comment