Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And the award goes to...........

The best big brother on the planet!
Do you see the adoring look in her eyes?
Aunt Kate bought Dora a leotard for her birthday. She couldn't wait to try it out and John Patrick was sooooo patient.
Getting a good laugh out of her tutu sliding off!
She is so serious.
Ha! this one is my favorite. He did have to take a short break.

Right back at it with Anella
All together now!
The grand finale- A LIFT!

Take your bow.
The audience was in love and called out for an encore! But, alas, he was finished. :-)

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Kris! These are priceless, JP and Dora's expressions crack me up! Oh I love those kids!

Lauren Glenn said...

I didnt know JP was such a mini-Patrick Swayze! "Time of My Life" was playing in my head as I looked at these pics--esp during the lift! haha too cute!

Kate said...

Oh there are not enough words in the english language for me to describe these pictures!!! I LOVE their faces. I LOVE that he is shirless in the end. I LOVE that he danced with Anella also! I can't believe you didnt call me and tell me about her dancing. They look so professional and the best part is that you are not going to run out and enroll them in a ballroom dancing class! Oh be still my heart I love these kids!