Even though we did spend half of last week and all of the weekend sick. (the yucky kind, you know.) I am still very thankful for some things:
- I didn't get sick until the girls were in bed and John was home to cover John Patrick. (Which he did ALL on his own and until 330 in the morning.)
- I had some left over prescription nausea meds from 2 years ago that were like sweet heavenly nectar. (my brother-in-law's word for Mountain Dew but I'm pretty sure it is MUCH more fitting for anti nausea meds in the nick of time.)
- The worst only lasted 3-6 hours for most of us. Poor little buddy seems to get all things worse. He's still a little pale.
- I have wonderful friends and family who care for us when John does have to leave.
- I turned 29 yesterday and didn't have to clean up any @$%&!!** on my birthday.
Dora asked me on Sunday, "You're sick of me now, right mom?" I have no idea what she meant. Maybe, "you're sick like me, right mom." or something along those lines. For all my parenting blunders I'm pretty sure I've never told her I'm sick of her. :-)
Dora and I dreaming up what we would like to eat when our tummies feel better. Pancakes with blackberries and whip cream.



3 comments:
Thats the best card I have ever seen! I am glad you are all feeling better and even more glad when I realized that we hadn't been around you in a while so our chances of getting it from your family were slim :o)
p.s I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR 29 YOU OLD LADY!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Krissy!
thank you melissa
kate- 18 months isn't that far behind- watch it! ~kris
Post a Comment