No one was very excited on Christmas Eve around our house... Don't they look bored without the hope of Santa? ;-) You should be able to tell from this picture that bedtime took a little longer this special night. And why not? The creator of the world left the heavens to wrap himself in our weary flesh as a baby!! All of creation must have been in such suspense and anticipation that evening in Bethlehem. I am more humbled and in awe each year I get to know our Creator a little teeny tiny bit more. What must heaven be like!?! A little like this picture every minute for the rest of eternity I think!! wow. Think about the excitement we had as kids on Christmas Eve. It was all over after a day or so of gifts and cookies. But not in heaven, not ever. We won't ever stop being excited and then amazed and then back to excited.... you get the idea.

4 comments:
A new "best picture ever", and thats saying something.
Darn Joey I could have left you one. I had them with me last weekend.
this is so precious!!!
What an adorable picture
Post a Comment