Since my sisters have rudely left me high and dry as they snuggle their little ones we have been trying to forget about it. We'll, I've been trying to forget about it. It's getting harder as the baby adds about 4 pounds a day I think. Until about a week ago I still felt a little... attractive. You know what I mean, like the sweetness of the belly deters from the hugeness of the rear, but as of last week I've lost all hopes of that. I did find however that my husbands basketball shorts are a very comfy alternative to anything I own so at least I can be comfy for the next three weeks. I know it's getting to the end when John Patrick asks if I want to sit somewhere by saying, "You want to plop yourself over here?" I'm sure he heard that from me but I still had to laugh!!
Here is Dora enjoying a healthy lunch of Cheerios after church while I attempt to make some chili for the rest of us. I was trying to capture her full cheeks but they really don't look that different!! I love her cheeks.
We bought John Patrick his own pair of scizzors last weekend and he is so thrilled. Notice (below) how his mouth has to be open when they are open. It closes as the scizzors close. :-) I don't know where Dora's other piggy tail went...

One last summer sprinkler afternoon. Monday may be the last chance the kids get for running through the sprinkler and they had a great time. I caught JP seconds before he decided it would be a good idea to try aiming it around like a water gun and shooting it in the house. (He wasn't actually aiming for the house, probably for Dora, but the hard wood floor was going to be a victim.)
5 comments:
If it makes you feel better, when I saw you at church a week ago (or so) I thought to myself, "I hope I look as good as her!" Honest.
You're very kind, Kim. You must have seen me from a distance and from the front. :-) If I could just keep that stinkin' Vicki Rogers with her size 4, 38 week pregnant rear away from me!! jk
I can't wait to check here in the near future and see a baby picture! I love baby stories. LOVE them.
And I'm so jealous that you can still wear your swimsuits there. My kids keep running outside in their underwear only to be very disappointed that it's still 60 degrees out. :(
Krissy - you always look amazing. You are a beautiful pregnant mama, too!
Jacob loves his scissors, too!
Isabel has those exact same cheeks I think...she is also talented at shoveling cheerios in her mouth also:)
You look great Krissy!!!
Post a Comment