We are getting a cement patio soon so the boys were ripping the deck off two nights ago and John Patrick was convinced he was a necessary part of the operation. :-) My parents called after the kids had been sent in due to harsh working conditions (the saw was called in) and John Patrick was happy to report to Papa how he had, "just been workin' and workin', but then I had to get out of the way." :-)
Here is John Patrick helping with his play hammer.
Dora and I just watched and smiled. :-)
Here is the first picture for Melissa's image search engine. I love these precious flowers growing along the side of my house but I have no idea what they are. They grow in precious little fuzzy pods and then the pod opens up to make this beautiful flower. Anyone have any ideas?
- One more thing: Dora ate eggs!!! I didn't let her eyes see any other option and she was very hungry and she ate them all!! Yeah! Small progress but I'll take it.
3 comments:
Hi, I dropped by via Melissa T's blog!
Your flowers are Japanese anemones (I hope I spelled that right). I have pink ones- I love them too!
P.S. Your daughter is adorable!
I asked our landscape guy at work, he knows just about everything regarding plants. This is what he said, "That looks like anemone. Most of them bloom in late summer thru fall."
Thank you girls for the help!! It's good to know.
And thank you Kara for the sweet compliment.
Post a Comment