Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
This time they worked!!
In honor of Noni and Papa coming for a visit today we decided to try the curlers again. This time they definitely worked. More like an fluffy poodlereally. :-) The piggy tails held back the wildness. I quess we'll have to keep working on it.
She is adorable! Here I was thinking Libby was super girly because she likes shoes and hats. Curlers? I'm fairly certain they wouldn't last five seconds in Libby's hair (if she actually had hair, that is).
Awesome. Sponge rollers are pretty powerful. You would probably like the result if you just left them in for an hour the night before. A lesson I learned many times through childhood. Ah the 80's. I can give you tips about crimping too :)
Melissa, I wasn't sure if she would leave them in or not but now I realize it's because they were so tight she couldn't have taken them out if she wanted! poor girl.
Kate, the memory of you in crimpy hair brought back a few laughs!
4 comments:
what beautiful eyes she has! i love the curls.
She is adorable!
Here I was thinking Libby was super girly because she likes shoes and hats. Curlers? I'm fairly certain they wouldn't last five seconds in Libby's hair (if she actually had hair, that is).
Awesome. Sponge rollers are pretty powerful. You would probably like the result if you just left them in for an hour the night before. A lesson I learned many times through childhood. Ah the 80's. I can give you tips about crimping too :)
Thanks Rachael!
Melissa,
I wasn't sure if she would leave them in or not but now I realize it's because they were so tight she couldn't have taken them out if she wanted! poor girl.
Kate, the memory of you in crimpy hair brought back a few laughs!
Post a Comment