Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young."
Friday, September 12, 2008
For John
Maybe because of how hard he's been working lately or maybe thinking of all the wives who lost their husbands 7 years ago yesterday... whatever the reason I've been thinking about how much I love and appreciate my husband. He will probably not jump up and down at the idea of this post but what can you do for a guy who doesn't like to be pointed out? I love you John for your incredibly hard work and devotion to our family. I'm thankful God lead our roads to one another. There is no one I can imagine loving more.



2 comments:
Oh, Kris! That is so precious...I'm crying because it's so special. I loved it!
How absolutely adorable. It's like watching a chic-flick on your blog. so sweet, so cute, so perfect. I'm glad you found each other too.
Post a Comment