Monday, September 27, 2010

Update

Well, I'm sitting in the hospital bed right now. :-) Little baby girl decided to acquire a heart arrhythmia sometime in the last week. It's pretty pronounced. I noticed it as soon as the midwife listened to her heart this morning at my regularly scheduled appointment. They sent me for an ultrasound which confirmed it. It could be nothing but it seems to be "more pronounced than normal." So, here we are... waiting for the pharmacy to send up the magical drug to start labor.
I'm thankful for a wonderful quiet time this morning. I read through Philippians 2 and 3 and was reminded of my wonderful redeemer and ability to lean entirely on Him and "press on" toward a higher goal.
Thank you for your prayers. I'm just hopeful that my body will get the idea and kick into labor quickly.
Happy Birthday to my new little girl!! (okay, so maybe tomorrow but lets be optimistic, k?)

9 comments:

Betsy said...

praying praying praying

Amanda Boggs said...

Happy Birthday Baby Livingston!
Praying you make a quick and healthy arrival!!!!

Kimberly said...

Ah, sweet friend, your baby's day is finally here. :) I'm praying for you! You are surrounded by so many who care - there are scores of people who love you and are praying for you!

Pocket said...

HOORAAYYY!!! (Not for the heart thing, but for baby day. I've been waiting impatiently so this is good for me :) Oh Krissy, I'll be thinking of you. I hope all goes well and that your sweet girl arrives happy and safe and ready to be snuggled. Get as much rest as you can and post lots of pics when it's most convenient for you (read: as soon as possible). Good luck and God bless!!

The Talberts said...

Praying, Kris. Enjoy holding your girl on the outside. I can't wait to see another beautiful Livingston babe!

The Talberts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

How exciting!! I hope baby girl is here by now and you are snuggling peacefully together! I 'll be watching for an update!

Kay said...

Very exciting, can't wait to hear more and see pics of the new baby girl!

the mama said...

Yea! Rose Toes is here!