John heard about a local airshow in Waynesville, Ohio last weekend. And, even though it was supposed to be a date night, I'm really glad we went as a family (minus Nels). I hope we don't forget about it next year and I'll try to remember to give the rest of you a heads up. It was such a fun, relaxing and family friendly event. Free too, dinner and all was donations only. And yes, the sky really looked like that. It was such a beautiful day!
John Patrick, declaring "I'm STARVING!"
I didn't flip this picture over. That woman really was strapped to the top of an airplane while it flew upside down and FLIPPED! 

John Patrick, declaring "I'm STARVING!"
I didn't flip this picture over. That woman really was strapped to the top of an airplane while it flew upside down and FLIPPED! 

1 comment:
Love these!
Post a Comment