Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy due date to me!

We went to a nice quiet little farm this weekend. All the little outdoor activities were free. The hayride was 2.00 each and 25 cents to feed the animals. Here's the link.
The little hay bale maze was my kids favorite. They went squealing through over and over again. Don't you just love the feeling of jeans and a t-shirt with a zip up jacket? Even when you have to peel the jacket off by 11am. Ahhh. I hope Autumn sticks around now.


On the baby front I've got nothin'. I go to the midwife's tomorrow so I guess I'll know more although you know how that goes... she'll arrive when it's time. We're all ready and excited to meet her.
One more thing, Anella can count to 10, not 5 like I thought. :-)

1 comment:

the mama said...

I thought your due date was MONDAY!