Thursday, September 23, 2010

My girl.... and t minus 3 days... waiting...

A sweet picture of my girl at the wedding rehearsal a few weeks ago.
Dora is purely first born girl. She likes to be treated like a big girl. Sometimes (not often enough) I have to let up and remember she's 3... three... not 5 or 12, just three. She is waiting very patiently for her new baby who she assures me should be named Anna. I have tried to explain we already have a Dora Anne and an Annie but she just keeps suggesting it. (I do have it narrowed down to about 10 combinations of 4 different names. Matching middle names that have significance with a first name I like is challenging.)


3 comments:

Janelle S said...

You guys are like professional bridal party people. How many weddings has Dora been in?
Great photo ops and princess dresses are a side benefit!

Kimberly said...

I'm checking your blog frequently for any signs of labor...cause I know you'll blog about it first. LOL! I just realized what I was saying and how crazy that sounded, but we're all anxious for the new little Livingston! :)

the mama said...

The eyes!

Anna Kate....because they would lessen the confusion. giggle