Friday, September 3, 2010

I try

I do. I try to stay reasonably kept. I usually think I'm in a decent state. But between my recent post regarding Dora having to cover my belly for me and my eldest child asking me why I smell like poop today, I'm starting to doubt my ability to care for myself.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my word! It's like you're living at my house!!! I think to myself, if I smell so bad, then why don't you leave me the heck alone?

Kimberly said...

LOL!!! So funny!

Lee and Candace said...

Sounds like mommy needs some pampering!:) I love Dora's name suggestions!:)

Pocket said...

Oh, I'm actually so glad to hear this. You always seem so put together and organized and amazing to me; it's nice to know that other moms smell like poop sometimes, too! Now I don't feel so bad. And I agree with Kara's idea that if I smell like poop, then leave me alone! Chances are I haven't had a very good day.