- I let my son wet the bed two nights in a row without bathing him and then sent him to school this morning stinky and without his backpack.
- I asked Dora to please stop talking yesterday like this, "Dora, really, please stop talking it's annoying me." Not my most proud parenting moment. I was focused on not loosing my temper.
Honestly, the lack of sleep around here is getting to me. And all I can think every time someone else wakes up for a drink, or some alarm clock someone was playing with goes off, or a bed is wet, is PLEEEEEASE PEOPLE!!!! There is a baby coming in 2 weeks and I have to get in precious sleep NOW! You would think I would have given up by this point.
At least they are really warm and squishy at 330 in the morning when I tuck them back in and kiss the chubby little cheek. It helps make the last few minutes of my dream-like half asleep stupor a little more enjoyable.
6 comments:
HAA!!! I love that you told Dora like it is - no need to sugar coat that nonsense. Annoying is annoying and there's no getting around it. I'm also glad to know there are other people who don't sleep. I feel like I am now part of an entire subculture of weirdos who are up at 3:30 in the morning. Someday we'll sleep again, right?
I'm reading this at 4:54 a.m.....Some habits that begin in the 20's are hard to break!
LOL! I realized yesterday, after wondering why Clay kept throwing tantrums, that I was calling his name sharply and yanking things from his hands without giving him ANY instructions on what to do. Such as, "No touching." Great! No wonder he was confused and crying all day when mommy called his name and suddenly yanked something from his hand. He's supposed to read my mind, you know. Just by calling his name.
gee, thanks for the encouragment mom. I refuse to believe it.
Well, somebody has to be the stinky kid in class. ;)
And the sleep. Oh the sleep. I will pray you get to sleep all night tonight!! (I always had to get up and go potty every hour or so by this point! Now THAT'S annoying.)
Hey Krissy! Just wanna say I love the "real-ness" of this posting. It's nice to know no mommies is perfect and that we all have moments.
Post a Comment