Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pictures

Don't I look like the most compassionate mother ever!?
Goopy bright eyes.
Which one is more interesting~ posing for a picture with your new sister or watching cable cartoons? Obviously my kids go for the weird cartoons, check out there eyes.
I love this picture. She still isn't down from cloud 9..
Here you go aunt kel.
Even though the nights are still long. The mornings are wonderful. After John gets Buster off to school, I get to slip back into bed around 700. He watches the girls while I cuddle with this bundle of soft pink goodness for the next two hours. The sun is just coming up and the morning air is just a little cool. We snuggle and sleep the most wonderful sleep there ever was. There is not much better this side of heaven than cuddling a brand new fuzzy baby in the morning hours. All seems well.

Don't ask me how it seems anytime after about 3pm.

7 comments:

Kara said...

Well she is just as dang cute as the rest of them! Congratulations!!!
I laughed reading about the cable cartoons- that's exactly what happened with Tommy and Abby, Sponge Bob was way more interesting.

Kay said...

Yay pictures finally! She's absolutely adorable, congrats again!!!

Kimberly said...

I got choked up at this last picture, dear friend. Oh, God is so good to us. His incredible blessings...so undeserved and yet given so freely! What a blessed, blessed girl you are! She is so beautiful and I'm so grateful to your husband for giving you these mornings. :)

The Talberts said...

Oh. She's beautiful, Krissy! Congratulations!! I love the little scene you described of snuggling with your new babe. So, so sweet.

the mama said...

Lovely! Each picture is worth a thousand words - all starting with awwwwwww....

Pamela said...

She is just beautiful! You look terrific too. I always looked like I'd been hit by a truck for about 2 weeks after. How long does John get to be home before he is back to work? What will she be called? Hope? or a nickname? Maybe too soon to know??? I am so glad the arrhythmia resolved. Thanks for posting pictures.

Carrie S said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new blessing! I so remember the snuggling and sleeping with a little one - best sleep in the world! I hadn't been on your blog in a while and thoroughly enjoyed reading up on the last few weeks and laughed out loud at your truths about being a mom! Enjoy this precious time! And, for having just given birth - you look amazing! God's continued blessings on these special days to come.