The kids have been watching Sesame Street on and off lately. The word of the day yesterday was "humongous". Dora said, "What does that mean?" John Patrick was so helpful, "Our house is humongous, a whale is humongous, Mommy is humongous." I laughed and said, "HEY! Wait a minute!" But he obviously understood what the word meant by his other examples. stinker.
I found this picture I took at the creation museum a few weeks ago. Doesn't he look rebellious? or relaxed. Either way this is what John Patrick looks like at least once a winter when I don't get around to cutting his hair. One more thing, how do you people get your list of blogging buddies to show you when they have updated their blogs? I can't find the option anywhere. Do you think it's because mine is private?
4 comments:
Humongous= not nice! It may be that your blog is private because yours doesn't update on my wall, it just forever sits at the bottom and I have to remember to go to it.
And I was going to call you yesterday and tell you that I like a combination of 2 of Dora's names Juliana with a long a.
I think yours may be that way because it's private.
How about "Molly" for the baby????
That made our list each time. Don't know why we never went with it???!!!!
Define humongous? Kimberly.
not true kim! you look adorable!
Post a Comment