Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young."
Thursday, April 1, 2010
What a deal!
Last night my sister gave us a 10.00 off gift card she couldn't use for a local restaurant called Grandview Tavern and Grill off Buttermilk Pike. I already knew I really like the restaurant but I usually think of it as more of a date night. It's a little more upscale (even though you may see folks in jeans, it's rare) and a little on the pricey-er side. BUT~ who knew~ Wed. is half off pizza night and kids meals are only 4.95. So John and I got pizza's (I LOVED the Mediterranean) and the kids got a meal, John got a drink and a side salad, all for 25.00! With a 10.00 off coupon we had a wonderful meal for only 15.00 (before tip). Just thought you all would enjoy that tip! We enjoyed the lovely spring evening and practiced our "special manners" :-). Here is the link. Don't be fooled by the look of the site. It really is more casual than it looks. (Especially if you sit on the patio.) Thanks Kate!!
3 comments:
The head chef goes to Grace, Mike Nelsen. His wife is Molly Nelsen. Very sweet family if you don't them. I have been wanting to support his business so thanks for a budget friendly way of doing so!
ha! I knew he was a chef but last I heard he was somewhere else. (okay that was years ago) Great to know!
Oh I am so glad you got to use it! I hope you taught your children to put their napkins in their laps when they sit down :o)
Post a Comment