I can't believe that this gets to be my life! I wake up in the morning and I see these beautiful, funny, creative little people and they are endlessly patient with me. In a way that I can't fathom. No matter if I give them cold cereal for breakfast every morning or if I am harsh with them or my expectations are too high. Even if I'm not as fun as John or if they have to find clean clothes to wear somewhere in the bottom of a mountain of overflowing laundry that has taken over the couch. They cheerfully accept life just as I give it to them.


4 comments:
except that your husbands name is John and not Ben, like your post would suggest ;-)
I LOVE your photos.
Hey Kris - here's the bread recipe. I couldn't find it, either. Finally I went to my own "food" tab and it wasn't too far down. :) http://thetalberts.blogspot.com/2009/12/our-daily-bread.html
hahahaha! I'll change that.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment