Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
It's a love/hate relationship
Love the precious nest. Hate that the momma chose my new furn for a home which it seems to be killing.
this is so funny because I was really excited to practice my editing when I was working on this and I ended up being really dissapointed with the result. haha. I'm glad you two like it.
My mom recently put a wreath on her front door. Every time she would go in and out she noticed pieces coming out of it or grass all around. She finally noticed some little birdies were trying to make a nest in it. Down goes the wreath!:)
4 comments:
Kris-
I LOVE this picture!!! When I grow up and have my own house, I want all art work that people I know did...this is now on my short list! :)
Great idea. This is beautiful!
this is so funny because I was really excited to practice my editing when I was working on this and I ended up being really dissapointed with the result. haha. I'm glad you two like it.
My mom recently put a wreath on her front door. Every time she would go in and out she noticed pieces coming out of it or grass all around. She finally noticed some little birdies were trying to make a nest in it. Down goes the wreath!:)
Post a Comment