
My brother and sister-in-law have the most precious new little baby!! Nicholas James had IUGR in the womb which really just means he was not growing very much inside his momma. She was on bed rest for the last 2 months but he made it to 37 weeks and is a healthy but TINY 3lbs 6 oz. What a cutie. He is such a miracle. Please say a prayer that he would learn to eat like a champ so he can go home soon! He is eating about half an ounce per feeding now and he needs to take an ounce per feeding to go home. I know full well how hard it is to leave your little one in the nursery and be discharged. I'm praying he gets really hungry today. :-) 
Stay tuned for his first photo shoot with Aunt Kiki where I will attempt to get him to pose nakey on all sorts of soft and fuzzy objects. :-)

10 comments:
Wow, he is crazy small! A friend of mine just had a baby boy at 34 weeks weighing in at 5 lb 2 oz. He is just the most precious thing!
Aaaahhhh!!! He's so precious I just have to squeal!
I get all misty eyed every single time I see a picture of this baby - which is pretty much every time I read a blog or open facebook. He is precious. And I love that first picture of the new daddy and his boy.
Also .. he kind of reminds me of John Patrick a bit. Does anyone else think that? Or am I just crazy? Because I'm terrible at figuring out who babies look like.
Ah! I love miracles!!!
I want to put him in my pocket and take him home to my house. I love it!
oh kim, I love that idea. He is the perfect size for a pocket. I see a nick name in his future...
and melissa, you could be right, I'm really bad at that too. but, John Patrick looks a lot like I did as a kid and Donnie and I looked a lot alike as kids so....
I think he has to put on a few pounds and then we'll see. I bet his whole look will be different.
donnie...
what are you sayin kris hes got to be fat before he looks more like me....
haha you're too funny!! Never would I say that. :-)
He is so precious! Our Rachel was 4lbs 4oz when she was born, so we have a fondness for these itty bitty babies! What a miracle.
Post a Comment