Tuesday, March 23, 2010

throw back



Remember her? Good ole' Lisa Frank. In a family with 4 girls we had our share of Lisa's multi-colored animal accessories around our house when I was a kid. A friend asked if we wanted these just before she threw them out. What a find! Dora loves the box and all the left over craft material in the drawers. Whoever Brooke is I hope she doesn't mind that we have her beaded bracelet.


Here is my Buster. We have quite a few of these funny face shots. Usually I'm making a funny face too. He takes after me a little. :-) This time he told me I was to just smile while he made the funny faces. I'm not sure why the finger but I'm glad he chose that one. We all know it was just luck that he threw that up instead of the middle one.

1 comment:

The Talberts said...

haha. Love the one of the two of you. Sweet. :)