Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I HIGHLY recommend this book!

This is the most wonderful devotional I've ever done.
The gospel is highlighted every morning in a new and refreshing way. It has been so revealing of my heart (sin) but always displays Christ's work on the cross as sufficient payment for all my sin and overwhelmed me with peace and joy almost every morning. I actually drug it out almost three months because I was so blown away by some of the most foundational things, I had to re-read those pages two or three times. I recommend it for anyone, no matter where you are in your journey with Jesus.

2 comments:

the mama said...

I can't wait to buy it!

Lauren Bryson said...

i got it from church on sunday and i'm on day two. it's amazing how we can forget to preach the gospel to ourselves first before telling it to others. so glad you shared this book!