- an assortment of unhealthy but convenient frozen foods in my freezer
- piles of laundry at all times in my laundry room
- the need for more beds and a bigger car
You guessed it! Livingston baby number 4 will join it's anxiously awaiting family around September 26th. We are so happy. I'll save my ranting over the many strange responses and facial expressions I have gotten for another time... for now, we are so thrilled and thank you to most people who hug us with excitement!
Funny story: Our children's responses are so much like ours it's uncanny. (I think I used that right. Kia?) After lots of excitement and smiles John Patrick said, "Mom, I think the baby should be in my room." I LOVE this about him. He is just so sweet and lovey. The funny part is how he was automatically thinking of logistics. Just like his father. Dora's reaction after lots of far off looks in her eyes where I can just picture her little thoughts of snuggling and kissing.... was to say, "Mommy, your tummy is going to get really big." UGH, Dora, thank you. Mommy has already thought of that. (And the next morning after I said good morning to her, she says, "mommy, i just don't know how that baby is going to come out." :-) She's thought of the hardest parts of pregnancy in the first 12 hours of knowing.)
John and I are both excited about bunk beds, big tummy, tiny squishy cheeks, and another opportunity to see the world through one of His little one's eyes.
13 comments:
Dude, if we thought Christmas was crazy in 2009, wait until THIS year.
Christmas ages:
JP - five (FIVE?? When did that happen??)
Dora - three
Elly - four
Port - two
Ann-girl - two
Nells - two
Nicholas - ten months
baby zuerner - five months
baby livingston - three months
awe inspiring.
Congrats on your newest blessing! You guys make the most beautiful children:-)
Why is the weirdest part about Kia's list that our little baby Nicholas will at some point be 10 months and will be a little bit bigger than a minute???
Oh congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. :) I was hoping you'd join me in going for #4 sometime soon. :)
Congratulations Krissy, how exciting!!!
HOORAAYYY for babies! How wonderful. Congratulations and good luck! Please post all about your pregnancy so I can keep up with it now that I stalk you on your bloggy blog!
Yea!!!!!! BIG families are fun!!! (OK, there are some things that aren't fun, but let's not think about those.) Congratulations!!!!!!!!
haha Brenda! Love your honesty.
Congratulations!
We MUST knock a wall out of our house! And buy bunk pack n plays!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another beautiful baby!
And Wow, Kara - 7 children 5 and under at the Christmas, including THREE 2 year olds! Your mom is going to faint with delight!
Wooo hooooooo! Of course I'm thrilled for you! You guys have the cutest kids ever! Hope your feeling OK.
Congratulations! That's awesome! I hope you are feeling ok.
Post a Comment