
I made a camera strap cover for my sister for her birthday (and I can't believe I forgot to take a picture) but I hadn't seen this idea until today. A strap cover is one of those things I think is really cute but only want to put the time into for a fun, personal gift but NOW I plan on making a strap for myself soon JUST because of this great idea!!! A lens cap pocket!!!! I mean, this was created just for me!!! (can you tell I'm thrilled?) I am forever forgetting where I set my lens cap and being reminded by my generous husband that our small camera was a huge investment~could I please figure out where I put the protective cover. So far I've always retrieved it. Anyway, IF YOU TOO would like to a camera strap with genius lens cap pocket please just leave me a note and I'll make one for you while I'm making mine. Here is what they look like. (just to be clear those are not mine, just where I found the idea) Mine will cost 5.00 for materials. Quite a bargain if you notice the price on these. whew!
3 comments:
me, me, me!
my husband also reminds me of the same thing frequently... after he buys me a new lens cap.
I just bought my very first "fancy" camera and had to go get a lens cap for it. I'll mail you a check for ten dollars (just because I think it's WORTH IT!) if you make me one of those adorable straps!
very cool idea!
Post a Comment