Homemade brand Chocolate Frozen Yogurt. Here's one chocolate that won't make your clothes shrink. I love it more than my luggage. (Have you seen Steele Magnolias? if not, go rent it and have me over for a girls night. I'll bring the yogurt.)
Yum, a delicious break. Back to M's and 2's.
Good times with daddy. Have you seen these neato toys? They are called Wedgits (sp?) and they are so much fun. You wouldn't believe all the creations you can make.
A beautiful sunset in my back yard.
How come the good things in life never seem to last long enough? Or maybe I should say, How come the peaceful things in life never seem to last long enough?
4 comments:
Hmnmm I'll have to check out those Wedgits- I have a couple birthday boys coming up in the next couple months. Legos are great, but they have a hard time not losing those itty bitty pieces!
I think my mother in law said she got them at Target.
I love Steele Magnolias. For the longest time, I quoted the (sort of) crude line, "He's so confused he doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt." Until my mom made me stop.
Also .. you're right .. those wonderful, peaceful moments are so short. But it kind of makes you appreciate them all the more. I had this peaceful time playing with my little ones this morning that just went by too quickly. But the good feelings (and lessons I learned during the moment) have stuck with me all day.
Enjoy the moments!
that picture of the boys is going to come out later in life. its one of those "no shirt sweat pants" pictures that always makes the graduation picture board. :)
Post a Comment