We've just been busy little bees today enjoying the time indoors and a short time out in the snow. Actually, only John Patrick and I went out this time and we had a great time! I haven't had that much fun since I was single and doing the all day sled events with friends. He loved to go down the steep hill across the street from our house at break neck speed with me on the back and he would dive off and go rolling down the hill. He never once complained about walking up the hill or about being cold. What a fun time!
Aunt Kara got Dora a cool little organization bag and some puffy paint to decorate it. Dora was so serious while she decorated.
Aunt Kara got Dora a cool little organization bag and some puffy paint to decorate it. Dora was so serious while she decorated.
John Patrick and Dora ballerina snow people.
We decided to make a pizza roll for dinner. I highly recommend the dough recipe used here but I don't feel like typing the recipe unless requested. :-)
We chose sausage and pepperoni for toppings. Note: don't use too much cheese. If you want more, put it on top during the last 10 minutes of baking. Otherwise, it makes the dough inside too gooey. Same thing goes for the sauce.

1 comment:
Oh my word! Doras snow woman is So HER! And dinner looks amazing I am glad you got your wish.
Post a Comment