We spent a night at my parent's house last week so we could enjoy grammy's day off and well... just to get out of ours.
There were stories...
There were stories...
Doughnut making... and sprinkling...
And eating.... (notice how mommy isn't anywhere in these shots? I slept in until 8!!)
Snow fort building with the Puddy. (cousin)We had a great time. 
So, I have lots of aloe frozen if anyone wants some.
Doesn't it look sad?

Also last week: a mysterious and unknown event (so says the kids) caused my beautiful aloe plant to go tumbling to it's dismembered fate. I loved that plant and won't lie, I was sad.
So, I have lots of aloe frozen if anyone wants some.
Doesn't it look sad?
Here's a fun tip we read in our latest edition of Birds and Blooms which my precious grandmother gifted to my kids because they share a love of feeding the birdies: wipe up left over bacon grease with both sides of a peice of bread and put it out for the birds. They love it!
2 comments:
Poor poor aloe plant. It should recover nicely with your love. :)
My neighbor does that with old bread and bacon grease! I thought she was crazy, but now that I see it here I realize she's not.
We're gong to try that!
Post a Comment