Me- "No, he'll be coming home soon."
John Patrick, 4 1/2 years old- "Awe mom. I just don't want to waste my time anymore. I want to be a man like dad."
My thought, "noooo. Please stop growing. You're too big now anyway."
My wildest imagination couldn't have come up with how much I love my kids and how fast time is going by. He'll be a man like daddy soon, too soon.

John Patrick~9 months old~ picture take just last week.... right?
3 comments:
Oh, I'm getting all teary. Nothing can prepare your heart for those kinds of words, can it?
Adorable! And just fyi I think that Seth Linewebber looks like buster.:o) I love my little chu-chi-face!
I'm with you! Just last week he was wanting to do nothing but sit on my lap and read a book - oh, wait - we did do that last week...it's just that he takes up too much space on my lap!
Post a Comment