Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Tis The Season
...for trying to find a good picture for the Christmas card. :-) Always eventful.
These are cute! I love Anella's expression in the last one. We have totally given up on a family picture. We have even given up on a picture of all of the children together. I try for at least one decent shot of each of them that I can combine onto one card. The outtakes are fun, though. :)
5 comments:
These are cute! I love Anella's expression in the last one. We have totally given up on a family picture. We have even given up on a picture of all of the children together. I try for at least one decent shot of each of them that I can combine onto one card. The outtakes are fun, though. :)
Um, so cute!!!!
Oh yes, the group photo. I try so so hard. Somebody is always crying after one try.
Your pics look really good!
If it were possible to hate you for having such a gorgeous family I think I would :) They are all beautiful pictures!
Adorable pictures!
Post a Comment