Monday, November 23, 2009

Girls Night Out


We had a wonderful time at White Christmas Sunday evening. It was very good, even though I did have to get past the differences. Nothing is like the original. If there was a book it would probably be best, you know how that is?
Thank you mom for a WONDERFUL evening. I had to check my ridiculous smile every now and then during the performance. It would have been embarrassing if most of the others in the room didn't also have the same silly grin. :-)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Can I just say that she told us all to scoot together and lean in so we would fit into the picture and we look funny all leaning together like that.

joehendrix said...

Pretty funny looking group, leaning or not.

kara h said...

I told dad that by the time it started snowing at the end I felt pretty much like a five-year-old who couldn't contain herself. "Mommy, Mommy, it's snowing! Mommy, it's snowing! Mommy!" You get the idea!

The Talberts said...

How cute! Looks like a fun time. Ha. At first I was like, "Who's the freak in the middle with the Santa hat on?" But yeah .. I clicked on the picture and figured it out. :)

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Looks like a great time! Wonderful photo of lovely ladies. I love your new background (blog background)!