We are blessed to have about 5 Christmas celebrations so I will be bringing them in installments. :-)
First was my immediate family at my parent's house last Sunday. My mom and dad are the most wonderful host's ever and Christmas is their specialty. Picture lots of love, laughter and TONS of gifts for grand babies!
(all my pictures loaded backwards... is anyone else having a problem moving pictures around on the page lately?)
Dora and Anella both received these wonderful antique rocking chairs from my mom and dad. They both LOVE little people seats. (If anyone has been to play at Libby T. house with us hopefully you haven't noticed how Dora hogs the little person seat! We're working on it...)

Donnie and Lauren had my two oldest last Saturday for a day of Christmas fun. It's supposed to be their gift but I'm positive it's more of a gift for me. All my last minute shopping can be finished with only one babe in arms. Anyway, they took them out and also made these beautiful ornaments with each child's had print. Along with a wonderful poem. Aren't they the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?! (bonus: the bulb is plastic! whew!) 

Adorable Annie girl and me chatting on her cousins cell.

I'm going to tell you what was in this eloquently wrapped gift with my name on it but you have to promise not to become holly-green with envy... Kate and Joe had John and my names in the gift exchange and each of these boxes held different gift cards for a full fledged date night extravaganza to one of my favorite restaurants AND Starbucks AND borders- babysitting and ALL!! (plus the cutest wrapped boxes that I can give out now and pretend I'm that crafty.) .jpg)

.jpg)
Precious mom and little sister,

I think the following picture is the most hysterical thing. especially Anella. I won't even bother showing you the real family posed one that turned out so cute because let's be honest, this is the way that moment really felt. :-) Why we try these things when the kids just want to get to Grammy's house as fast as possible is beyond me. "We are all dressed up darn it, now SMILE!"

3 comments:
This is the best!!! Is Dora saying, "I will not listen to anything unless we are going to Grammy's?"
adorable! I LUV LUV LUV those ornaments that Donnie and Lauren made with the kids and I'm totally doing that next year with the kids in my class. What a cute idea!
I love this whole post! What a great day you had, and YES, the last photo is the one everyone really wants to see - the one to remember!
Your mom certainly is lovely! ;0)
Post a Comment