Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young."
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Goosey Gander
There was a branch rubbing up against the house making a huge racket outside John Patrick window that sounded strangely like a goose honking. I told John Patrick to just pretend it was a goose living on the roof all snuggled up in it's nest and I called it "Goosey Gander". Today I thought it would be a good idea to cut the annoying branch off. When I told John Patrick I cut the branch he said, "you mean Goosey Gander?" He looked so hurt. I can just see him up there dreaming away about an adventurous goose on our roof and I just murdered it. At least I didn't cut it too far back to so I could tell him it will probably be back. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment