
...it's PIGS FLYING!!
That's right. I did it. I bought 6 clothe diapers and Jen can prove it.
I was standing in Sam's staring at the size 5's for JP overnight and thought to myself, "Kris, you really could give in and buy the darn things. He poops in the potty now and he only wears them at nap and bed."
So, if you see the flying piggy's it's because I did something that I said would only happen when pigs fly. Don't worry if you work in the church nursery, you won't catch Anella in them any time soon.
6 comments:
So sorry about your fall into cloth diapers. Oh, how I hated the bleach bucket!
Thought you'd like to see this - Have you ever heard of a pillowcase dress??? They look so cute, and wouldn't they be so nice and soft!
http://littlebirdiesnest.blogspot.com/
s
you're too funny!
ohhh kris, ill have to tell devon that you hopped on the clothe diaper bandwagon, im sure she will be excited! haha
Well .. you say that, Kris. But you might just go and change your mind when you see how sweet your little ones look with a big cloth butt. Also Sweet Annabelle - no more bleach buckets! Cloth diapering has come a long way. What type of diapers did you buy?
Yes, I recall saying something similar before I crossed over into the dark side too :)
I love my cloth diapers, we just bought the next size up.
Post a Comment