Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Are you ready for this?

Since I don't have a camera and found out a few days ago that it's toast, I will now be posting the most ridiculous picture of myself that I can come up with that I don't think any of you will have seen... except maybe Woody.

Are you ready.....





















Not that any of you are surprised by this. I was probably 21 and a fill in nanny. We were playing "dress up and dance". Dora already knows this game and is quite good at it. What can I say?

3 comments:

Sally said...

Cute pic! We love playing dress up--oh and so do our kids! ha ha

Betsy said...

I love it! And that long vesty thing looks like something Miss Jo would wear and look adorable in!

Kimberly said...

Oh, yes. This is the Kris I know and love. I remember when we lived on Swaps and it was Erin's birthday and as SOON as you hopped out of bed that morning you burst into her room for a happy birthday song and dance. Good times. :)