Monday, August 25, 2008

Wedding Bells!


John Patrick had ring bearer duties and he took them very seriously, at least leading up to the actual event. :-) He got a little shy but did a GREAT job, whew! He's actually looking forward to doing it for Uncle Jay in November where he will be partnered with Dora this time. :-) Just a tip, if you have a child in a wedding, Aunt Lauren found a great children's book on being a ring bearer and definitely saved the day!! John Patrick ready to go for the cowboy themed rehearsal.
All tuckered out from excitement on the way there!
Uncle Donnie and Aunt Lauren are so cool, they got him a Lightning McQueen toy.
And yummy dessert! What a night!
Dora getting ready for the big event. This was our first attempt at curlers and they would have worked great if I had given them more time to dry. :-)


A family shotThe ring bearers enjoying their new toys.Only the greatest sisters would be pregnant (okay, all besides Kel) on your wedding day just to make the bride look hot! (Not that she really needed our help, she was completely beautiful!!!) Uncle Donnie with the kids Let's face it, Bob the Builder in the ready room was the highlight of his day......well, besides the kids plates at the reception...Dora was a dancing queen!!

A wardrobe change and more food... And more dancing for Dora, not that she didn't have her fare share of 5 different peoples cake!!
Two very tired boys!!

It was quite the evening for all of us.
Congratulations Uncle Donnie and Aunt Lauren!!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Her colors were BEAUTIFUL!

The Talberts said...

I agree! I love that brown. And you ladies all look so gorgeous.

Kentucky Kate said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted pictures! I was dying to see the dresses. Lauren was gorgeous.