Thursday, August 21, 2008

Loving others


John Patrick and I were talking this morning about how you can show others that you love them because of a book we own that shows a little boy bringing a friend a pumpkin. So, of course, we needed to make cookies for Jack because that is who he loves. (and also who he would like to name a baby after)

He gets this messy with only half the dry ingredients in the bowl, you can imagine the way it looked when we finished!

Dora mostly ate the dough but she had a great time! (who wouldn't?)

3 comments:

kara h said...

Hey, Dora and I have something in common. When I make cookies I mostly eat the dough and I always have a great time, too. I knew she took after me!

crystal said...

I love this idea. I think I will copy if you don't mind;-) And I'm sure Grant will get at least that messy AND eat the dough, but hey its the lesson not the end result right?

Kate said...

Oh I love these babies!! And I appreciate that you have a pregnancy ticker for all three of us!