
It's senior picture time and if you know anyone who doesn't want to sell their home in order to pay for their child's senior pictures but don't have to have perfection either, please let them know I do some amateur photography. I know that it isn't hard for anyone to get a good shot of this girl :-) but here are a few pictures as an example. All of my previous pictures are on 35mm so I can't upload them. I'll probably post something on the church bulletin also so you can get more info off that too. I usually charge 100.00 for the CD of pictures. That has to be a steal considering how much my senior pictures cost and I know prices haven't gone down!
7 comments:
Beautiful shots and beautiful girl! Do you do family shots as well?
Hey your good, I am having a baby in a few months, do you think you could take a few shots for me :o)
Nice pictures Kris.
For those who are interested, Krissy took photos at our wedding, and they were really good.
Good heavens, Kris! You're REALLY good!
Would you be interested in doing some shots of Brett and I as a couple? We have no nice family pictures of the two of us other than wedding shots.
What do you charge?
Crystal- Sure, I'd love to. Give me a call. I usually stick to outdoor shots because lighting is hard indoors w/out all the equipment so let me know if you're interested sometime before... I guess Oct. 22nd. Noses tend to turn a little pink after mid-Oct. and I have a baby coming!! :-)
Tate, you better believe that sweet girl will have a camera in her face before she's two minutes old!!!
Eric, Thank you!!
Kimberly, Sure, just let me know when based on the time table I mentioned to Crystal above. :-)
I actually would love to do them very soon. What does September look like for you? By the way, there's a great site for printing and they do incredible work. You may have heard of it, but this is where we have all our photos printed. It's for professional and serious photographers.
www.mpix.com
Post a Comment