My evenings are typically relaxing after about 9pm when the kids are bathed, in bed and I have the kitchen cleaned up and any last items marked off the to do list (or transferred to tomorrows list :-). Here are another two things I see a few evenings a week:
Okay, in real life his had isn't in my view but he isn't very enthusiastic about this picture being taken. :-) I was watching the Olympics and he was watching and reading.
I am a huge Olympics fan, mostly because of my gymnastics background, but I like to watch a lot of it. Although I'm not so much into track and field so I think the fun is just about over for me. I'm also a little disturbed by how many Chinese Olympians can compete and win with a frown on their face. Is it just me or do they look terrified to lose? John used to make fun of me for liking it so much but this year he got a little into it with me, I've sucked him into the fun.
Here is a picture of what John and I find on our way to bed about twice a week. Little Buddy likes to drag a pillow and blanket down and sleep on the little landing that looks over the living room. He does it totally silently and doesn't usually get into anything so we just laugh every time and move him back. John said he used to do this all the time as a kid. :-) The funny thing to me is that our TV is in the basement so it's not like he's watch us or TV or anything... I don't know why he does it.
5 comments:
How Sweet. I always enjoy seeing pictures of the inside of your house since I remember it Richmond-style. I love seeing how houses can look totally different with "cosmetics".
The landing looks just his size. I noticed the water bottle in the pic, Damian has been bringing those home too.
That's really cute that he sneaks down there to sleep. Maybe he just feels closer to you guys there?
that's right, i forgot you bought the richmond house. i was trying to picture this in your old house. you'll have to post some pictures of the inside. i was there several times when it was "richmond style" but would love to see what you did with the place.
and, i think sleeping on the landing looks like a pretty cool thing for a kid. i'd sleep there. :)
Isn't it sad the Olympics are over?:(
Post a Comment