
... for these shots of my babies.
I'm well aware that my little ones are born in sin but this picture of John Patrick would cause any mom (and grandma) to forget (for a few seconds) and it makes my heart ache with love for the little guy. If you knew his little personality and how he loves be loved you would understand more.... sigh.... and now back to reality because he left a "whole big mess" in the basement that I forgot to have him clean before bed. 

4 comments:
Yeah, that one of him almost hurts me with its sweetness. I'm not kidding, I almost can't look at it b/c it's so heartbreakingly JP!
I don't think that makes any sense at all...
Your kids are too cute. I saw Dora wearing that dress on Sunday and she looked absolutely adorable! VERY CUTE! Don't you love the oh so sweet pictures?:)
I hope you're going to frame those! Great pictures. And I'm with Candace - I saw her with the dress and I was torn between wanting it for my own daughter and wanting it for my own self.
I just noticed that you put pregnancy tickers for all three of us up. Adorable!
Post a Comment