Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Buster!! And a photography tea.

It's John Patrick's birthday today and I'll have to post something about that next week because 1) I don't have pictures off my camera and 2) the festivities haven't ended. :-)

I've had a few requests over the last few years to host a camera class. That would be impossible because I'm such a newbie myself that the idea of teaching something I don't fully understand seems a little pointless. BUT, I wonder if any of you would be interested in coming over for tea and photography discussion. See, isn't that less intimidating? I could share some of what I've learned and you all could teach me things you've learned along the way too. Somewhat similar to Melissa's bread baking day that I couldn't be at and was terribly jealous of, this would be another good reason to gather, sip tea (or coffee) and enjoy each other. Let me know if this interests you at all and I'll start making plans.
While looking for a picture to go with this post I found this one. And now I want to have another baby... no I don't... yes I do... oh the torment!
Maybe we'll discuss this at our tea also.

1 comment:

Springmeadows4me said...

I'd like to come! And yes you should have another baby, I wish I could!