It all started out so well...
until is wasn't fun.
and it didn't get any better for this one. She landed on Dr. Dick's kitchen table. That's one spot my siblings and I never wanted to be. It means something hurts.
In her case she cut her wrist and various other spots when she fell on her glass cup. Poor thing. I think she was traumatized more than anything. She ended up with a few butterfly bandages and a lot of Popsicles.
Overall it was a relaxing day of remembering and being thankful for the men and women who have volunteered their lives for our country.








4 comments:
Landing on the Dr's table sounds scary to me, no matter how many popsicles you hand me! I might be distracted with FUDGEsicles, though...
So glad she's OK!
Ugh. I'm a terrible aunt. The idea: adorable. The execution: horrible.
the execution was great too, Kara. It was execution + "sweety pie crash" that equalled disaster.
Great pictures!
Post a Comment